Pain point in exhaust gas control of gas internal combustion engine
● The exhaust gas temperature of the gas turbine is high, generally 400-600℃, under which the catalyst is easy to be sintered.
● There is less dust and low sulfur content, but the high concentration of nitrogen oxides.
● Improper design of the flue gas flow rate in SCR system will cause the phenomenon of breath holding, which will affect the operating power of the internal combustion engine.
Core technology advantages
● The proprietary technology is used to develop and produce denitrification catalysts with high specific surface area and high activity, which has the advantages of high reaction efficiency, less the reductant consumption and low operating cost.
● The process technology solution is customized according to the field conditions and actual flue gas conditions, which has the advantages of no change or influence on the internal combustion engine generating set, small floor area, short construction period and low investment cost.
● Expert-level technology and construction team has independently developed the proprietary technology, efficient and intensive denitrification reaction system, and control and detection system, which can complete the closed-loop denitrification based on the requirements of environmental protection and ultra-low emission without affecting the operating efficiency of internal combustion engines.
● Ammonia water or urea can be selected as reductant according to the site, climate and other regional conditions, which can save the construction period and facilitate procurement for enterprises.