Pain points in flue gas treatment in industrial kiln
● The kiln types are diversified and the composition of flue gas is closely related to fuel and products, so the solution shall be customized for each kiln.
● The operating state of industry kilns is generally not stable and the flue gas volume and temperature change greatly in the different stages of products, which requires high flue gas denitrification efficiency.
● Some raw materials of products from the industrial kiln contain components that make the activity of denitrification catalyst to be reduced or lost, which will affect the service life of the catalyst and lead to high operating costs.
● Shutdown maintenance cannot be realized for some industrial kilns, so it is necessary to choose the appropriate process to realize maintenance in normal operation conditions.
● Industrial kilns generally have phenomena such as low smoke volume, low importance to environmental protection and low degree of automation.
Core technology advantages
● High-quality scheme and suitable process route:
According to the characteristics of flue gas in each process kiln, the supporting exclusive process route and technical solutions are formulated to ensure that the flue gas emission can always meet the requirements of standards under various working conditions of industrial kiln.
● Selection of process routes:
In view of various complex working conditions, the high-temperature metal filter cartridge can be selected for denitrification at high, medium and low temperature after dust removal; dry desulfurization can be selected for denitrification at low temperature after dust removal; other processes such as integrated treatment process of desulfurization, denitrification and dust removal can also be selected.
● Customized process for special working conditions of kilns;
In view of the fact that the raw materials contain components that make the activity of the catalyst to be reduced or lost, the multi-chain control is carried out by using the catalyst with stable activity after dust removal to maximize the service life of the catalyst.
● Scientific maintenance plan:
To realize the maintenance of industrial kilns in normal operation conditions, the fully separated bag dust collector can be adopted, which can be controlled by the inlet and outlet valves of the integrated equipment for dust removal and denitrification and can operate completely separated from maintenance.
● Control automation of industrial kiln:
A complete set of the automatic control system is developed for industrial kilns, which can automatically adjust the injection quantity according to the change of flue gas pollution factors and can monitor and record the change in the operation status and process parameters of each work section and equipment in real time by integrated modules.
● Scientific calculation basis for kiln process route;
As a national high-tech enterprise specializing in the production of denitrification catalysts for many industries, AIREP aims to produce exclusive catalyst products based on the flue gas components of different industrial kilns through experimental analysis and computational comparative analysis, so as to ensure that the denitrification efficiency can reach the standard stably for a long time and the operating cost is low.
● Provide energy-saving, efficient and applicable denitrification engineering scheme for sulfur, nitrate and dust;
The customized flue gas treatment engineering scheme of AIREP for industrial kilns has the following technological advantages: lowest operating cost; long service life of catalyst; compact design of equipment and small floor area; no waste water, no white smoke from the chimney, and clean and tidy site environment, high degree of automation in equipment operation, low labor intensity of workers etc.