Pain points in denitrification control of gas boiler
● There are requirements for coal quality. High sulfur coal causes too high concentration of sulfur dioxide, which is easy to result in ammonium bisulfate condensation and then catalyst blockage.
● More dust, high moisture content, and ash accumulation result into catalyst blockage and loss, and air preheater blockage.
● Uneven flow in the gas field results into inaccurate reductant injection quantity and high ammonia escape.
Core technology advantages
Take a 65-ton gas-fired boiler with 75,000 flue gas volume and 800 NOx as an example.
● Cause no change to the existing process flow and little influence on the boiler system;
● Denitrification device is highly integrated with the boiler to realize high efficiency and small floor area;
● The denitrification catalyst with a high specific surface area and large usable area can effectively reduce the volume of the catalyst and reduce the floor area;
● The medium and low temperature denitrification process with a treatment efficiency of over 90% and a life span of more than 3 years is adopted to meet the most stringent emission requirements.
● Ammonia water is gasified and ammonia gas is mixed by extracting some high-temperature flue gas.
● Intelligent control system The whole system is automatically controlled by an integrated control system, and the injection quantity of ammonia water is automatically controlled according to the system operating condition.
● It is a highly integrated equipment. The whole ammonia water metering and injection system is transported and installed in the skid-mounted type, and the workload of on-site construction is small; the SCR reactor is installed between the two-stage economizers at the upper and lower parts, which effectively reduces the space and floor area.
● It has the advantages of small resistance, low power consumption of wind turbine and low operating cost.